Great WWDC keynote!
Just a little update for BetterTouchTool and BetterSnapTool
- BetterSnapTool seems to run fine as is
- BetterTouchTool crashes on startup, but I already identified the issue and will fix it tomorrow.
http://boastr.net/releases/btt0.997.zipthis version should not crash on Yosemite anymore. Please report any issues you encounter, I was only able to test the basic stuff.
- Update 2: Some users still encountered crashes on startup with 0.997, I hope the are now also fixed with 0.9971:
- Update 3: This BetterTouchTool version supports the dark mode / theme in the OS X Yosemite Beta 3:
- Update 4:
- Fixed various crashes and bugs on Yosemite.
- If you don’t like the new behavior of the green window button in Yosemite, you can now change it with BTT using the trigger “Leftclick Green Window Button” in the tab “Other” in BTT’s main preference window. To get back the old behavior just use the predefined action “Zoom Window Below Cursor” ( see http://take.ms/F344Y)
- Update 5:
- 0.9981 fixes a problem in Yosemite DP 6 that caused the “Leftclick green window button” trigger to not work anymore. However you now have to assign the predefined action “Option Click” to get the old behavior back. See http://take.ms/P81Jg .
79 Responses to “OS X 10.10 Yosemite (update 4)”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.