This version of BetterTouchTool is compatible with Mac OS X Lion. In order to make it work smooth you may have to change a few settings. Future versions of BTT will automatically warn users about those things but for now you have to check them yourself:
Macbook Trackpads / Magic Trackpad:
- If you want to customize three finger swipe left,right,up or down please deactivate those gestues in your System Preferences => Trackpad => More Gestures. If you don’t do this those gestures may also trigger the original Apple gestures in Lion.
- In Lion you currently can’t use the thumb in click gestures in BTT. (e.g. for three finger click)
- If you want to use tap to click on your trackpad, you can enable this by going to “System Preferences => Universal Access => Mouse & Trackpad => Trackpad Options (button on the bottom)”
- If you encounter crashes while using three finger swipes make sure you have uninstalled/deleted multiclutch from /Library/InputManagers
- If Pages doesn’t work nicely while BTT is running try to disable BTT for pages for now: http://d.pr/2bOx
- If you want to customize two finger swipes left or right you must disable all two finger swipe gestures in your System Preferences => Mouse because if you don’t the original Apple gestures may trigger too.
- If you want to use tap2click on your Magic Mouse you should disable “Smart zoom” in your “System Preferences => Mouse”
One Ping to “Lion”
66 Responses to “Lion”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.