BetterTouchTool 0.95 (21/07/2013)
- Dropped support for Mac OS X 10.6
- Enabled basic support for the LEAP Motion Controller (however this is very much a work in progress and will definitely improve soon)
- Completely redesigned the gesture and predefined-action selection popup button
- Added “Disable BTT For Current App” to statusbar icon menu
- Switching presets does not need to restart BTT anymore
- Added predefined actions “Switch To Preset”, “Start Automator Workflow”, “Execute Terminal Command”, “Post Distributed Notification”, “Show / Hide Cursor” and the function keys f13-f18.
- Added new trigger in the “Other Triggers” section, “Received Distributed Notification”
- Fixed a problem with BTT not being able to record some keyboard shortcuts correctly
- Trigger menubar menu-item can now trigger currently hidden items which only appear when pressing e.g. the option key.
- Completely refactored the window snapping stuff, so if you encounter any issues please let me know.
- Fixed a bug that lead to various crashes