Update: sorry, BTT 0.9 contained a few bugs, I just uploaded 0.91!
- The first version of BTT Remote for iOS (iPhone , iPad, iPod Touch) is now available in the App Store! It requires Mac OS X Lion (10.7) or greater
More information on http://bttremote.comPlease report anything you dislike about BTT Remote or features you want to see implemented. I want to make it the best Mac remote-control out there In order to use BTT Remote you’ll need BTT 0.9, which also includes some other new features:
- Added four finger doubletap gesture for the trackpad
- Added a cool new predefined action to trigger arbitrary menubar menu-items(Trigger menubar menu-item). You can e.g. use this to start / stop dictation, switch tabs etc..
- Added a predefined action to show the current menubar in a context menu at the current mouse position (Show menubar in contex-menu)
- Added an option to reduce the mouse cursor speed while holding specific modifier keys. (it’s in the advanced trackpad and magic mouse preferences and can also be triggered with the predefined action “Toggle mouse speed”). I’m using this to slow down my cursor while using e.g. Photoshop.
- Added an option to ignore gestures while typing on the keyboard, this can be activated in the general BTT trackpad preferences.
- Some bugfixes