Now available via autoupdate!
So here the things that have changed since the last main release version:
- A customizable 4 finger tap sequence gesture for the trackpad this gives you 24 new gestures but no one will be able to remember them all)
I haven’t tested this gesture a lot, so please report anything you notice.
- Custom click picker (see screenshots below)
- Two finger swipes got an option to require a swipe to the very edge of the trackpad before they trigger (screenshot)
This allows you to use two finger swipes for scrolling AND a custom gesture.
- Some fixes to window snapping
- Fixed “Open Application / File / Script”, “Open URL / Open URL with selection” and “Paste Custom Text”
- Retina Menubar Icon
- Fixed issues with tiptaps on the trackpad
- Improved general Mountain Lion compatibility
I also began the implementation of recording custom gestures, but haven’t finished this yet. (you can see that you are now able to draw in the Live View, this is the first step )