So I just uploaded 0.73 to normal auto update (for Lion users, alpha update for Snow Leopard users). I hope I didn’t introduce really nasty bugs, if I did please report them as soon as possible .
Here a short summary what has changed since the last normal update:
- added two new gestures for the Magic Mouse: “two finger double-tap” and “three finger double-tap” (disable doubletap gestures in your System Preferences if you want to use the ones in BTT)
- fixed various issues with the remote control
- added new predefined action “paste custom text”
- you can now copy all gestures from one app to an other by right-clicking on the app.
- various fixes for different predefined actions (launchpad, dashboard, middleclick…)
- rewrote the swipe recognition algorithms for the magic mouse completely (they should produce less false positives now)
- some window snapping fixes
- various other fixes & improvements.
- if you encounter any issues please let me know!